Now that the Centennial Tigers have 501(c)3 nonprofit designation from the U.S. federal government, the club qualifies for various donation programs.
Check out these instructions below to help the Tigers through your everyday purchases.
- Visit smile.amazon.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Select Change Your Charity (about halfway down).
- Type in Colorado Suburban Australian Rules Football Club (our official nonprofit title) in the search box.
- Do your shopping at smile.amazon.com. You can still load items in the Amazon app, but you must check out through smile.amazon.com in order for the club to receive funds.
- Visit this website: www.kingsoopers.com/account/communityrewards.
- Log in to your King Soopers account (it is associated with your Alt ID/phone number).
- Use the search box under Find An Organization.
- Type in Centennial Tigers.
- Click Enroll.
- Anytime you shop and use your Sooper Card/Alt ID to get the low prices, a percentage will be kicked back to our club.
- Earn $52.80 for our club for each eligible account you open.
- Visit a local Westerra Credit Union branch. Be sure to bring your ID.
- Mention the Centennial Tigers $52.80 program.
- Sign up for various eligible adult (18+) accounts (checking, CD, IRA, money market, credit card, auto loan, HELOCs, mortgage, and/or business accounts).
- Set up accounts for minors (younger than 18) like children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc. Eligible accounts include savings, checking, CD, or money market. Be sure to have the minor’s date of birth and social security number.
- Ensure the account specialist input the Centennial Tigers for the $52.80 program for each eligible account.
- The club will receive $52.80 for each eligible account opened, and you can open multiple accounts!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org